Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Discipline
Spec 2 : Shadow

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

General Questions

How long have you been playing this character?:
Just under 2 years

What is your availability like? You can be general. (i.e. Only available weekday evenings, etc):
Weeknight evenings, I am usually away on the weekends (Sat/Sun nights). Generally available until 10pm server time (I am east coast, and work in the AM.)

What are your goals and expectations for Cataclysm?:
To raid and progress. I like the idea of a casual raiding guild that gets work done. I've been in hardcore guilds, and it's too much for me. I also above all want to have fun while playing.

Are you 18 or over? (be honest):
Yes

Knowledge and Experience

On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable do you feel with your knowledge of your class, spec, and play-style?:

Would you feel comfortable changing a few talent points around, if it were required?:
Yes

Please outline your raiding experience:
Didn't start playing the game until the release of Wrath, I've cleared just about everything on other toons. In Cata, I am 8/12 between my two 85's, my priest being my main in the xpack. I haven't raided seriously for a few months due to an extended break I took.

Additional information

Where and from who did you hear about Evolve?:
Server forums

Is there anything you would like to add to your application?:
I'm an easy going player, I tend to get along with just about anyone. My priest also has a halfway decent shadow offspec, and that was her MS up until about 6 months ago. I also have a kitty dps druid available for alt runs or whatever.

Kamikaze!
In-Game Rank 9

re: APPROVED - App: Milkandalma - by Regnal.

Almaden, what are your thoughts on holy spec? We're looking for a replacement healer for our priest that retired who I co-healed with (I'm resto druid). We've found that holy priest had much better synergy with trees for the vast majority of fights we two-heal (in T11 at least). He went disc/holy and used what was best for the encounter.

Of course, I'm more than willing to try co-healing with a solely disc spec healer, just wanted to throw that out there.

Milkandalma
In-Game Lowest Rank

Hey! Well, I've always healed as Disc. I used to heal with a Tree, and he seemed to have no issues with a Disc. I've tried Holy since the xpack, and to be completely honest, I didn't like it nor felt like I was really getting any benefit over Disc (and I wasn't very good with it either! ). I am open to picking up Holy and learning how to really use it, but I've played Disc for so long and feel very comfortable with it. I guess the reason I chose Disc over holy awhile ago was because my main used to be my druid as Resto, and I saw so many similarities between Holy and a resto druid.
Linalos

Log on and I'll pass an invite.
Milkandalma
In-Game Lowest Rank

I'm at work right now, as soon as I'm home I'll hop on and send you a tell. Thank you!
Regnal.
In-Game Guild Master

Oooooh ... we only recruit people who can play from work or are willing to quit their day jobs.

Milkandalma wrote:
Hey! Well, I've always healed as Disc. I used to heal with a Tree, and he seemed to have no issues with a Disc. I've tried Holy since the xpack, and to be completely honest, I didn't like it nor felt like I was really getting any benefit over Disc (and I wasn't very good with it either! ). I am open to picking up Holy and learning how to really use it, but I've played Disc for so long and feel very comfortable with it. I guess the reason I chose Disc over holy awhile ago was because my main used to be my druid as Resto, and I saw so many similarities between Holy and a resto druid.

No worries, I was just curious what your feelings were. I'm more than happy to run practically any healing comp, all it potentially means is changing up some primary assignments. wink

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Evolve Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum