View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linalos

re: Arena Pass

<insert random "boning my wife" comment here">

also the warrior im currently doing 3s with can explain to you why he does so good without slam[/i]
Tokrishi
In-Game Lowest Rank

<insert special olympics quote here>
Linalos

Tokrishi wrote:

Enough *much better then me* players still run it that I don't believe it is holding me back in anyway.

playstyles are different, your response time isnt as quick as others, no offense, my response times pretty slow too so i adjust and differ from players i mirror

Tokrishi wrote:

I moved a bunch of skills around, which always takes time to relearn.

most arms warriors who pvp are fully aware of their class every time they play so this might be holding you back, i suggest you run a cookie cutter comp with a cookie cutter spec, back to the basics until you know the spec inside and out

Tokrishi wrote:

Last night I actually went the other way more instead, gemin for more crit.

i've actually seen you with crit gems for a while now

Tokrishi wrote:

My War on Hydraxis had a lot of resil and even stam gems.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahaahhaahah

Tokrishi wrote:

With the resil nerf I'm not convinced Resil gemin' is the way to go, even on my rogue.

they put a soft cap for res in 4.1, its not like its completely useless, you just gain less and less after 32.5% reduction. if you're the one being trained (which you are most of the time), its very useful to do it since you still gain benefits from the damage reduction

Tokrishi wrote:

To be honest, I think it is all in the noise, and the quickest way for me to get better results, would just to play more arena instead of dicking with gems and talents at this point.

if you dont optimize your gear, i dont see a point in stepping in an arena if you're not gonna do your best. same rule applies to raiding, its just pointless if you dont put effort into it
Tokrishi
In-Game Lowest Rank

Huh.. that is actually better then I remembered. I lost like the first 5 duels because I was still setting up all my shit. I moved a bunch of skills around, which always takes time to relearn.

Slam is lowest in my priority, and though it doesn't get used much, when I need to use it (when I have nothing else to do in a GCD), I prefer the talented cast time. Enough *much better then me* players still run it that I don't believe it is holding me back in anyway.

My War on Hydraxis had a lot of resil and even stam gems. Last night I actually went the other way more instead, gemin for more crit. With the resil nerf I'm not convinced Resil gemin' is the way to go, even on my rogue. To be honest, I think it is all in the noise, and the quickest way for me to get better results, would just to play more arena instead of dicking with gems and talents at this point.
Linalos

you beat 14 people in a duel and lost by 11

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arena-tournament-1/tokrishi/statistic

stop slamming and gem strength/res for yellow slots bro
Tokrishi
In-Game Lowest Rank

DK nerf.. sweet.. though they didn't touch mage (lame).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2690293#blog
Tokrishi
In-Game Lowest Rank

Yeah, I have beat way too many of them in duels to believe they are all 2200 and up. I had some guy tell me he was going for the title, so my crappy 1600 wasn't good enough, and then I proceeded to stomp all over him in a duel.. and I'm terrible. Granted, the classes aren't really balanced for duels, but still, I am bad and still getting use to all my setup changes I made.
Linalos

half the players on the arena servers say they're 2200+ on live when 70% of the time they're lying
Tokrishi
In-Game Lowest Rank

they would need way more servers for that, and there would be way more bad players. $20 says you are a bit committed.
Regnal.
In-Game Guild Master

It's not that money is an issue, it just doesn't seem like something worth paying for. It should be a free service, tied into our monthly fee.

Tokrishi is on Arena Tourny 1 server. Still setting up. Next I will put Tokrogue on there as well. Let me know if you join so I can Arena with someone. I'm just using it as a place to practice with normalized gear. If money is an issue, and you will run arenas with me, I'll pay your fee.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Evolve Forum Index -> Looking For Group All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: